Do you struggle with Diabetic Nerve Pain?
Research studies are enrolling now.
Those who qualify may receive*:
- Payment up to $750, which varies by study
- Study-related care at no cost from local doctors
- Study medication at no cost
Plus, no cost to you.
No health insurance or referral needed.
COVID-19 update — we remain open.
For the safety of both staff and patients, we require that our research sites are COVID-19 SMART facilities. That means they use best practices to reduce virus exposure and are dedicated to ensuring they remain open and available for the research of investigational medications.
COVID-19 SMART steps we are taking to ensure safety include:
- Greatly increased availability of video office visits
- Ensuring social distancing measures are taken in all waiting areas
- Continuing the practice of cleaning and disinfecting exams rooms thoroughly between every patient visit
- Appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) for all staff members at our health clinics
What is Diabetic Nerve Pain?
- Diabetes can damage nerves throughout your body.
- This nerve damage is called Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy or Diabetic Nerve Pain.
- It is the most common, long-term complication of Diabetes.
What Problems Might it Cause?
- You might feel extreme pain with numbness, burning or shooting pins and needles pain in your legs and feet.
- Some people even describe it as an electric shock-like pain.
- You may also be at an increased risk of falling due to the loss of sensation in your legs and feet.
What are Possible Treatments Options?
- Not all medications relieve the symptoms and problems that can occur with Diabetic Nerve Pain.
- If you suffer from Diabetic Nerve Pain in both legs or feet you may qualify for local research studies.
- These studies are testing study medications that are not available from your regular doctor.
Take the next step to see if you qualify for local research studies for people with Diabetic Nerve Pain. But don’t delay — space is limited!